The VIP Team is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl of ages 4-21 who has a mental or physical disability.
It is our hope over the next few years to enable young people of the Space Coast the opportunity to become a valued and successful member of our local soccer community.
No cost to you also includes a free soccer jersey.
The VIP Team is free of charge to all of these special children. The program is funded through the generous donations of individuals, corporations and area organizations.
- All players are required to wear shin pads
- All players will be encouraged to wear a full team kit or other uniform to identify teams
- Each player will be allowed a maximum of one chaperone on the field at any one time
- Chaperones are to passively participate. In particular they are not to impede or hinder other players
- At least one parent/guardian must be at the ground with the child. This may be either as a spectator or chaperone.